Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Modern Healthcare And Feminine Logo Design For You











About:

Hello,

I am a professional Graphic Designer and have more than 4 years experience.  

Are you getting confused? So many graphic designers here on Fiverr? You are not sure that you have selected the right designer?

I'm here to help you! If you pick me as your designer you don't have to be concerned because you picked the right one. :)



I will Design Professional Healthcare/Feminine/Fitness logo with Unique Text style for Your Name, Business etc.

 

File Format



  •  AI
  • JPG
  • PDF
  • PNG
  • EPS
  • psd




I will proved all Hi-Res files.



If you have any questions? i invite you to contact me before ordering.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

No ! he didn’t finish my revisions . They were horrible and gave me only my about 3 . I need my money back . This is a scam

Seller's Response:

this is festival time..i told this... but what are you doing??

Seller's Response:

Khanjahid79 was very patient and went through many revisions with me with such kindness and politeness! A true professional who doesn't rest until "you" are satisfied"! I am very pleased with my logo and so glad I found Khanjahid79 to help my vision become a reality! Thank you !

:

thank you so much.. I am very happy working with you..

:

thank you







Modern Healthcare And Feminine Logo Design For You

No comments:

Post a Comment